The Diplomas of Theology and Ministry
Our diploma courses are completed in an online, collaborative environment and are accredited by the Australian College of Theology.
Here’s some important information about studying a diploma with us:
- A total of 48 credit points is required for completion, with flexibility around how many subjects are studied each semester.
- At minimum, a diploma can be completed in 1.5 years, which requires a full-time load of 3 subjects per semester.
- Admission to our diploma courses requires satisfactory completion of year 12 in an Australian school system or equivalent. Consideration will also be given to other factors such as practical experience, maturity and motivation, and the likelihood of satisfactory completion of the academic requirements of the course.
- Course fee information can be found here.
- It is possible to undertake a combined course of study to achieve both diplomas at once. Please contact us for further information.
Diploma of Theology
This course will provide a strong foundation in theological knowledge and reflection. Students delve deeply into the bible, systematic theology and the history of the church. A diploma of theology is a great foundation for those looking to go into employment in ministry, and is also the minimum requirement for many SRE and chaplaincy roles.
Diploma of Ministry
This course combines studies of the bible and church history with practical experience in various ministry areas. This is a great course for those interested in practical church ministry such as Christian education, chaplaincy, children’s ministry, evangelism and church planting. The course includes options for hands-on experience alongside theological study.